Do you want to look younger? Lets face it, nowadays, who doesnt? Once it was just celebrities and those in the public eye who worried about looking older everyone else grew old gracefully! Now 40 is the new 30 and men as well as women care about their appearance, there is even a trend in society to discriminate against the older generation.
What can you do to stay looking younger? There is no Anti Aging Magic Potion that will clear your wrinkles overnight, but with discipline and a good Anti Aging Skin Care routine in place you will be on your way to looking younger for longer.
There are many drastic solutions available for anti aging skin care to help you look younger, from the traditional cosmetic face lift to injecting chemicals like Botox into the skin to provide a temporary wrinkle smoothing effect. Not everyone is willing, or financially able to go to these extremes. So what can you do on a day to day basis that will help you feel and look younger? By following the 7 steps below, you will be on your way to a more youthful appearance for longer. And remember it is never too late (or too early!) to start a good anti aging routine.
Seven tips on looking after your body and mind:
1. Drink plenty of water every day most doctors recommend 7 to 10 glasses a day. Water flushes out toxins, keeping your body and skin clean. Also your skin will look clearer and plumper if it is not dry. Definitely the first step for anti aging skin care to look younger.
2. Eat a healthy balanced diet, include something from all the major food groups each day in your diet. Eat plenty of fibre and fresh fruit and vegetables. The UK government recommends five portions of fruit and vegetables are eaten daily, however this should be the minimum amount you eat. Fruit and vegetables contain many essential vitamins and minerals that help maintain and repair the skin and cells. Not only will your skin look younger but your body will age better and you will be less prone to many common diseases of old age. The prefect anti aging skin care solution Also avoid eating fatty and oily foods which increase your weight but do not give you anything nutritionally. Overweight people generally look and feel much older than they are.
3. Aim to lead a stress free, calm existence. If you are stressed the body releases chemicals which years ago would have helped you to deal with the problem with fight or flight. Since these are not a solution to most of life todays problems, the chemicals will stay in your body and cause you to become mentally or physically ill. Ensure that you sleep well and exercise regularly. Use whichever techniques help you to relax taking a long warm bath, massage or aroma therapy are just a few to try. Remember, extreme stress will just cause your hair to go white and your face to look tired and lined. Enjoy life!
4. Regular exercise, taken at least 3 times a week and daily if possible, will work wonders in helping you look and feel younger. Ensure the exercise is vigorous enough to make you break out in a sweat and your skin will look younger as toxins are flushed out. Remember to contact your doctor before drastically changing your exercise regime.
5. Avoid UV radiation as it is the major cause of premature skin aging and wrinkles. Ensure you always have adequate sun protection for the climate and your skin type. Buy facial moisturisers which contain UV protection for daily use. Use of a good quality high factor sun cream should be part of your daily routine. A tan might look good for a while but you will age and wrinkle quickly and be more prone to skin diseases such as cancers.
6. Try to cut out nicotine and alcohol consumption. Smoking will age you as chemicals in the smoke are aging to the skin and will reverse your anti aging skin care process. Additionally, if you are forever squinting through smoke, crows lines around the eyes will appear all too quickly. Alcoholic drinks contain many toxins which are harmful to your health. Excessive drinking will mean your liver no longer copes with ridding your body of these toxins.
7. Look for skin care products which are anti aging (those containing the ingredients Vitamin C, retinol and ceramides are very good). Try different anti aging skin care products to see which works best for you and moisturise daily. Remember, if you feel good about yourself, you will look good.…
When it comes to ladies dressing up and preparing themselves to go out and face the society, most people often think only about the costumes and make up that they need to apply. While all these are indeed essential to a woman there is something more delicate that women need to take care of and that is the personal grooming. Grooming is essential not only keep oneself hygienic but also to increase one’s self esteem and confidence. Ladies grooming products are therefore an inevitable component in the shelf of a woman.
Today, grooming products are available in abundance for both men and women. If products like electric shaving razors and shaving creams were available more for men than women, today these products are manufactured for women also. Ladies grooming products are made taking into consideration the softness and delicateness of their skin and texture. Some of the common grooming products for women include hair stylers, trimmers, epilators, hair dryers, hair straighteners, curling tongs, etc. These help women to groom their hair and body and thus remain neat and hygienic always.
Using the grooming products has a lot of psychological benefits for women, in all the areas of their lives. An important factor is that using the grooming products does not require a particular reason. Just like you shampoo your hair frequently, grooming also need to be done regularly. Removal of hair from various body parts is one of the most important parts of grooming that lets ladies feel good about themselves. As it removes any signs of body odour and helps to keep the body clean it gives you immense satisfaction and a positive feel about your own bodies. In fact, a clean and well-groomed body even influence your body language and how you carry yourself.
Finding the right ladies grooming products is no matter of worry now. There are so many brands and models of grooming items in the market today. Most of these brands are available online too, and there are hundreds of online stores from which you could purchase the products easily. Each comes with images and descriptions about the products that help you find the right item that suits your skin. However, before purchasing it is important that you become aware of your body well. Know your skin type, texture, delicate areas of your body, etc. Collect details on what product would suit which body part and how you need to take of each area of your body. You could also consult your friends on this. The right grooming products help you to respect your own body and give you the looks that you’ve been craving for.…